Renal Services (UK) Ltd is part of DaVita International one of the largest providers of kidney care services globally with 3100 clinics in 11 countries. We are an independent nurse led provider working in partnership with the NHS to deliver the highest level of care in state-of-the-art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
Renal services UK ltd is looking for Staff Nurses/new qualified nurses to be responsible for the delivery of high standards of holistic care and service to the patients using the nursing model implemented on the unit by providing safe haemodialysis treatment as per the prescription.
We will provide full training and assist you to grow in your career. We will support you to become an expert dialysis practitioner with our structured education and development programme.
This will advance your clinical assessment skills and judgement and as you progress, we will support you to engage in a level 6 or level 7 specialist post registration course that specialises in renal care.
What we offer
- Salary ranging from £25,500 to £ 32,000 per annum depending upon experience
- Location allowance based on experience and location
- No Night Shifts
- No work on Sunday’s
- Flexible timings
- Flexible Contracts
- Full training provided
- 35 Days paid leave per years (including bank holidays)
- Delivering a high standard of individualised care whilst promoting patient focused care;
- Mentoring and assisting members in the team;
- Provide safe haemodialysis treatment in line with patient prescription ;
- Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team within the company and the external organisations/hospital Trusts ;
- Promoting and demonstrating effective communication at all times with patients, users and providers to the service;
- Adhere to company procedures, guidelines and policies and assist in implementation and review;
- Within the scope of the role, work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team within the company and with external organisations/hospital Trusts;
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills relevant to delivery a high standard of care to renal patients;
- Demonstrate a commitment to evidence-based practice and assist in evaluation of the evidence to improve and develop patient care.
- Full NMC registration / Awaiting PIN
- Nursing Degree
- Experience in Renal nursing will be an advantage
- Good communication skills, knowledge of current professional nursing issues
- Ability to adapt to change within the working situation
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing, flexible
- Able to work effectively within a team
To apply send you CV to UK.Peopleservices@davita.com
For more Details
Contact HR team at 020 7581 3139