At DaVita UK, we provide dialysis care for over 2,000 patients across 26 clinics in the UK. We’re part of DaVita International who are focused on transforming care and improve quality of life for people receiving dialysis treatment globally. We are an independent nurse-led provider working in partnership with the NHS to deliver the highest level of care in state of the art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
Staff Nurses are responsible for delivering high standards of holistic care and service to the patients using the nursing model implemented on the unit by providing safe haemodialysis treatment as per the prescription. Joining the bank means the clinic will call on you when they need extra support.
- Delivering a high standard of individualised care whilst promoting patient focused care;
- Mentoring and assisting members in the team;
- Provide safe haemodialysis treatment in line with patient prescription ;
- Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team within the company and the external organisations/hospital Trusts ;
- Promoting and demonstrating effective communication at all times with patients, users and providers to the service;
- Adhere to company procedures, guidelines and policies and assist in implementation and review;
- Within the scope of the role, work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team within the company and with external organisations/hospital Trusts;
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills relevant to delivery a high standard of care to renal patients;
- Demonstrate a commitment to evidence-based practice and assist in evaluation of the evidence to improve and develop patient care.
- Full NMC registration
- Nursing Degree
- Experience in Renal nursing will be an advantage
- Good communication skills, knowledge of current professional nursing issues
- Ability to adapt to change within the working situation
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing, flexible
- Able to work effectively within a team
What We Offer
- No Night Shifts
- No work on Sunday’s
- Flexible timings
- Flexible contracts
- Full training