At DaVita UK, we provide dialysis care for over 2,000 patients in 26 clinics across the UK. We’re part of DaVita International who are focused on transforming care and improve quality of life for people receiving dialysis treatment globally. We are an independent nurse-led provider working in partnership with the NHS to deliver the highest level of care in state-of-the-art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
Staff nurses are responsible for the delivery of high standards of holistic care and service to the patients using the nursing model implemented on the unit by providing safe haemodialysis treatment as per the prescription.
- Deliver a high standard of individualised care whilst promoting patient-focused care.
Mentor and assist team members.
- Provide safe haemodialysis treatment in line with patient prescription.
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team, and with external organisations and hospital trusts.
- Promote and demonstrate effective communication at all times with patients, users and providers to the service.
- Adhere to company procedures, guidelines and policies and assist in implementation and review.
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills relevant to delivering a high standard of care to patients.
- Demonstrate a commitment to evidence-based practice and assist in the evaluation of evidence to improve and develop patient care.
- Full NMC registration
- Nursing degree
- Experience in renal nursing advantageous (full training will be provided)
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of current professional nursing issues
- Ability to adapt to change within the working situation
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing, flexible
- Able to work effectively within a team
What We Offer
- Salary between £28,000 to £34,000 per annum, depending upon experience
- Location allowance, based on experience and location
- 35 days’ paid leave per annum, including bank holidays
- Monday to Saturday working pattern
- Day shifts only
- Flexible timings
- Flexible contracts
- Full training