Renal Services is a fast-growing employer seeking to recruit a motivated and talented professional to join as Sister/Charge Nurse. You must hold a valid NMC registration. The Company is an independent provider of dialysis services working in partnership with the NHS, to deliver the highest level of care in state of the art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
You will be responsible for operations of a clinic at Boston. You should be a competent clinical practitioner to deliver direct patient care whilst, coordinating and overseeing nursing practice while managing and leading a team of nurses and support staff . You will be expected to work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team within the company and the external organisations/hospital Trusts.
- To be accountable and responsible for the leadership and management of the unit.
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring high standards of holistic care and service to the patients.
- Appropriate assessment and evaluation of care complying with the Renal Association standards, the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Scope of Professional Conduct and Clinic Policies and Procedures.
- Act as a role model whilst working clinically alongside teammates, ensuring patient safety and staff development.
- Demonstrate expertise and share in-depth specialist knowledge and skills to all team members to develop clinical and professional nursing practice.
- Support and lead on training programmes and development of the team members.
- To be the Care Quality Commission (CQC) Registered Manager maintaining compliance with KLOE.
- Minimum of 18 months in the outpatient haemodialysis setting working at a Senior position or Minimum of 3 years working within renal with evidence of Continual Professional Development.
- Previous experience of staff development and performance management
- A qualification in renal nursing will be an added advantage.
- Evidence of on-going training and education in the speciality.