Renal Services is a fast-growing employer seeking talented professionals to join as Sister / Charge Nurse in our Alltwen unit. The Company is an independent provider of dialysis services working in partnership with the NHS, to deliver the highest level of care in state of the art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
You will be responsible for delivering a holistic care and service to patients which are inline with the philosophies of the company, the Renal Association recommendations, NMC and other Clinical Policies and Procedures. This role is expected to provide support to the Clinic Manager and work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team within the company and the external organisations/hospital Trusts.
We are offering competitive salaries depending upon experience .
- Work with the Clinic Manager in leading and supporting the team in achieving service excellence.
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring high standards of holistic care and service to the patients.
- Appropriate assessment and evaluation of care complying with the Renal Association standards, the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Scope of Professional Conduct and Clinic Policies and Procedures.
- Act as a role model whilst working clinically alongside teammates, ensuring patient safety and staff development.
- Demonstrate expertise and share in-depth specialist knowledge and skills to all team members to develop clinical and professional nursing practice.
- Support and lead on training programmes and development of the team members.
- Support the Clinic Manager in maintaining compliance with the CQC KLOE.
- Full NMC registration
- Minimum of 18 months in the outpatient haemodialysis setting working at a Senior position or Minimum of 3 years working within renal with evidence of Continual Professional Development.
- Previous experience of staff development and performance management
- A qualification in renal nursing will be an added advantage.
- Evidence of on-going training and education in the speciality.
What we offer
- competitive salaries depending upon experience
- No Night Shifts
- No work on Sunday’s
- Flexible timings
- Flexible Contracts
- Full training provided
- 35 Days paid leave per years (including bank holidays)
The Company is a Home Office `A’ rated sponsor
For an application pack please call 0207 581 3139 or email UK.Peopleservices@davita.com