Renal Services is a fast-growing employer seeking talented professionals to join as band 6 NMC Registered Senior Staff Nurse. The Company is an independent provider of dialysis services working in partnership with the NHS, to deliver the highest level of care in state of the art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
You will be responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised care, provide safe haemodialysis treatment, administration of prescribed medication, and assist the patients in activities of daily living. You will be expected to work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team within the company and the external organisations/hospital Trusts.
We are offering competitive salaries from £31,000 to£ 34,000 per annum depending upon experience .
- Delivering a high standard of individualised care whilst promoting patient focused care;
- Mentoring and assisting members in the team;
- Provide safe haemodialysis treatment in line with patient prescription ;
- Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team within the company and the external organisations/hospital Trusts ;
- Promoting and demonstrating effective communication at all times with patients, users and providers to the service;
- Adhere to company procedures, guidelines and policies and assist in implementation and review;
- Within the scope of the role, work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team within the company and with external organisations/hospital Trusts;
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills relevant to delivery a high standard of care to renal patients;
- Demonstrate a commitment to evidence-based practice and assist in evaluation of the evidence to improve and develop patient care.
- Full NMC registration
- Nursing Degree
- Experience in Renal nursing will be an advantage
- Good communication skills, knowledge of current professional nursing issues
- Ability to adapt to change within the working situation
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing, flexible
- Able to work effectively within a team
What we offer
- Salary ranging from £31,000 to£ 34,000 per annum depending upon experience
- Location allowance based on experience and location
- Joining bonus of up to £10,000 depending on experience and location (After successful completion of probation)
- No Night Shifts
- No work on Sunday’s
- Flexible timings
- Flexible Contracts
- Full training provided
- 35 Days paid leave per years (including bank holidays)
The Company is a Home Office `A’ rated sponsor
For an application pack please call 0207 581 3139 or email email@example.com