Job Title : Renal Technician- Field based
Location : National Wide- field Based
Salary : £31,365 – £37,890
Working hours : 40 hours
We are looking for Renal technician to provide equipment maintenance and technical support to our Units/facilities in most regions of the UK.
The right candidate should have an HNC/Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/ or equivalent with relevant experience with Renal or other medical equipment/devices
The Job demands flexibility when required to working outside normal unit treatment times including unsocial hours.
- Perform modification, repair, and preventative maintenance service to ensure the timely functioning of the equipment’s.
- Ensure that all the company and statutory compliances are adhered during work.
- Complete all required documentation and service reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supervise and participate in the acceptance, commissioning, and installation of new equipment along with implementation of technical modifications & upgrades of equipment
- Assist the Technical Services Manager in the successful operation of the department and delivery of services as directed.
- Participate in the departmental on-call rota including bank holidays.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 35 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday).
- Training and Development
To apply, send your CV to HR@renalservices.com
For more Details
Contact HR team at +442075813139
Closing Date: 29/08/2021 No Agency