At DaVita UK, we provide dialysis care for over 2,000 patients across England & Wales. We’re part of DaVita International who are focused on transforming care and improve quality of life for people receiving dialysis treatment globally. You’ll experience a Community First, Company Second culture when you become part of The Village.
DaVita UK is looking for an experienced payroll officer to be part of a small team handling all payroll timesheets and queries. The idle candidate should be adept at all office applications and manual work as well as systems. The role is fixed term for one year and fully office based at our head office in Collier’s Wood, SW19 2PX.
- Timesheet and expenses processing in line with Company policy
- Maintenance of employee data
- Resolving Payroll discrepancies
- Processing Holiday, Sick, Maternity Pay
- Ensure payroll calculations are correct according to company policies and statutory legislation
- Calculating new hires and termination pay
- Knowledge of ADP and Workday will be an added advantage
Previously worked in payroll
Sound knowledge of payroll processes and legislation
Exceptional attention to detail
Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in the healthcare sector with a majority of shift workforce is mandatory
Experience using Sage is desirable
A clear communication style and a team-player attitude
What can you expect when you join?
- Competitive salary.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- 27 days leave plus public holidays.
- A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- An exciting, collaborative and driven multinational environment.
- To live our mission: To be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice.
- Dedication: above all, to caring for our patients and teammates.
Closing date: 30 November 2023