At DaVita UK, we provide dialysis care for over 2,000 patients across England & Wales. We’re part of DaVita International who are focused on transforming care and improve quality of life for people receiving dialysis treatment globally. You’ll experience a Community First, Company Second culture when you become part of The Village.
We’re looking for an IT Manager to join our London Head Office Colliers Wood (SW19 2PX).
As the IT Manager, you’ll have functional responsibility for the IT department responsible for all our local IT systems, infrastructure and operations. Essentially, making sure our IT systems run smoothly for teammates.
This will be a standalone role and report directly to UK General Manager, but you will become part of the International IT Leadership Team made up of other IT Managers in different markets in the DaVita organisation.
Being the IT Manager in DaVita UK will be a broad role, with a focus on standardisation, risk mitigation, data privacy, security, process improvement, scalability, optimisation. In this role you can expect to be:
- Providing functional leadership and hands on IT operational support for the UK business both in head office and clinics
- Actively managing and executing critical IT projects delivering complex technology solutions
- Implementing global business processes to mirror existing corporate standards
- Vendor selection and management in alignment with overall international IT strategy and monitoring vendor performance against agreed service levels
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project progress and presenting updates to senior leadership
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a similar IT role, ideally with a multi-site organisation
- Demonstrable experience delivering successful complex IT projects
- Knowledge and experience in application management, system integration, data centre, telecommunications and desktop operations
- An ability to build successful working relationships with stakeholders at all levels in an organisation
- A logical approach to problem solving demonstrated through asking the right questions
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
- Live, uphold and model DaVita’s core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfilment and Fun
What can you expect when you join?
- Salary depending upon experience
- Commitment to your training and development
- 35 Days paid leave per years (including bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter
- An exciting, collaborative and driven multinational environment
- Live our mission: To be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice
- Dedication, above all, to caring for our patients and teammates