At DaVita UK, we provide dialysis care for over 2,000 patients across 26 clinics in the UK. We’re part of DaVita International who are focused on transforming care and improve quality of life for people receiving dialysis treatment globally. We are an independent nurse-led provider working in partnership with the NHS to deliver the highest level of care in state of the art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
Healthcare Assistants support the delivery of a high standard of individualised care.
Contract: Part-time, permanent
- Keep the clinical areas supplied with necessary equipment.
- Assist with patient admissions and discharges.
- Actively promote cleanliness and safety in the clinical area.
- Promote and demonstrate effective communication at all times with patients, users and providers to the service.
- Undertake specific organisational and administrative duties as required.
- NVQ level 2 or above, or equivalent
- Healthcare-related experience, preferably renal
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of current professional nursing issues
- Flexible and able adapt to change within the working situation
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing
- Able to work effectively within a team