At DaVita UK, we provide dialysis care for over 2,000 patients across 26 clinics in the UK. We’re part of DaVita International who are focused on transforming care and improve quality of life for people receiving dialysis treatment globally. We are an independent nurse led provider working in partnership with the NHS to deliver the highest level of care in state-of-the-art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
DaVita UK ltd is looking for healthcare support worker to provide support and care for the patients with a keen interest to learn and develop with the support of excellent team of healthcare professionals.
What we offer
- Day Shifts only
- Mon – Sat rota
- Flexible timings
- Flexible Contracts
- Full training provided
- 35 Days paid leave per years (including bank holidays)
- Keeping the clinical areas fully supplied with necessary equipment
- Assist with patient admissions and discharges
- Actively promote cleanliness and safety in the clinical area
- Promote and demonstrate effective communication at all times with patients, users and providers to the service
- Undertake specific organisational and administrative duties as required.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 or any relevant education.
- Healthcare-related experience, preferably in Renal
- Good communication skills, knowledge of current professional nursing issues
- Ability to adapt to change within the working situation
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing, flexible
- Able to work effectively within a team