DaVita UK Ltd is part of DaVita International one of the largest providers of kidney care services globally with 3100 clinics in 11 countries. We are an independent nurse led provider working in partnership with the NHS to deliver the highest level of care in state-of-the-art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
DaVita UK Ltd is looking for Financial Accountant to join our London Head Office in Colliers Wood (SW19 2PX), who will be responsible for balance sheet reconciliation, maintaining fixed asset register, prepayment, accrual, closing of ledgers, weekly, weekly cashflow forecast, intercompany reconciliation, stock reconciliation and stock transfer. The role is office based and you will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Period end AP ledger close and post accruals journals (Unauthorised/Late invoices)
- Period end Cashbook reconciliation and close
- Maintain fixed asset registration and post depreciation journal. Ensure accurate record keeping of asset transfer and disposal forms
- Maintain accruals schedule and post journals
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts (Stock, Prepayment, Creditors, Bank, Accrual, Stock, Wages & PAYE)
- Intercompany account reconciliation and post journal
- Maintain prepayment schedule and post journals
- Produce weekly cash flow forecast and monitoring cash position
Will be conducting interviews next week to start ASAP.
Candidates applying must be immediately available or on a maximum of 1 weeks’ notice.
The role will be an ongoing temporary assignment with the potential to become permanent for the right fit candidate.
- Sage 200 experience is vital.
- Previous experience working in accounting
- Good IT Skills including Microsoft office
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Sage knowledge will be desirable
What can you expect when you join?
- Salary depending upon experience
- Commitment to your training and development
- 35 Days paid leave per years (including bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter
- An exciting, collaborative and driven multinational environment
- Live our mission: To be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice