At DaVita UK, we provide dialysis care for over 2,000 patients across 26 clinics in the UK. We’re part of DaVita International who are focused on transforming care and improve quality of life for people receiving dialysis treatment globally.
We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant and Office Manager to join us at our Head Office. Currently we’re based in South Kensington (SW3 2ND) and in the new year we’ll be moving to Colliers Wood (SW19 2PX). The role will be office based.
As an Executive Assistant you’ll provide administrative support to the leadership team, including the General Manager and all the Directors. You’ll also help ensure the office runs smoothly, so you’ll be responsible for things like ordering stationery, liaising with facilities, and of course – we have an office move coming up, and you’ll be integral to making sure that goes smoothly.
You can expect to be doing:
- Day to day diary management of the Senior Leadership Team
- Booking travel for teammates throughout the organisation, this could include both national and international travel.
- Management of all administrative duties on behalf of the Directors i.e management of holiday requests & preparing expenses.
- Escalating any IT related issues or requests.
- Meeting & greeting visitors at all levels of seniority & making arrangements for guests.
- Acting as a first point of contact for both internal & external meeting requests & setting up meetings and conference calls.
- Data analysis & preparation of reports & board presentations.
- Assist with the onboarding for new starters across DaVita UK in clinics and in the office
- Managing orders and deliveries for the office
- Liaise with facility management providers such as cleaning, maintenance or security
- Help organise any events for the team at times of celebrations
- Supporting the wider team with ad hoc activities
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone with:
- Previous experience as a Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Administrative Assistant or similar role
- A personable, friendly communication style to quickly build rapport with teammates at all level of the organisation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills and confident managing multiple diaries
- Previous experience booking national and international travel
- Analytical and highly proficient with Microsoft platforms such as Outlooks, Teams, Word, PowerPoint
- Willingness to roll your sleeves up and help the team out wherever might be needed
What can you expect when you join?
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday (33 including bank holidays)5
- A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter
- An exciting, collaborative and driven multinational environment
- Live our mission: To be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice
- Dedication, above all, to caring for our patients and teammates
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent