Clinic Service Specialist
At DaVita UK, we provide dialysis care for over 2,000 patients across England & Wales. We’re part of DaVita International who are focused on transforming care and improve quality of life for people receiving dialysis treatment globally.
We’re looking for a Clinic Service Specialist for our Dialysis Clinic in Midlands and North. In DaVita, we champion a Community First, Company Second culture. As the Clinic Service Specialist, you’ll be integral to promoting this, leading the way, and creating a great place to work for teammates.
As a Clinic Service Specialist, you’ll be responsible for a defined group of clinics usually on a regional or area basis. The CSS will supervise clinical teammates within their area of responsibility to ensure appropriate maintenance of safe clinical environments and the appropriate and safe provision of clinical care.
Being a Clinic Service Specialist is a varied role encompassing all elements of running a clinic. You’ll be responsible but not limited, for:
- Supporting a range of quality initiatives in the clinics including special projects and complex programs.
- Ensuring appropriate support and education is provided to Teammates in their area of responsibility.
- To support the clinical lead to achieve action plans to support achievement of the clinical goals.
- The CSS will report to the Head of Nursing providing a regular (weekly) update on their activities.
- The CSS is responsible all mandatory training and competency assessments for all Teammates as applicable.
- Supervises clinical teammates within their area of responsibility to ensure appropriate maintenance of safe clinical environments.
- Monitoring clinical KPIs
- Clinical risk management and patient safety programs
- Provides support in developing corrective action plans in relation to patient safety activities.
- Ensures quality management programs are in place and working in the clinics.
- Supports clinics under their responsibility to solve quality improvement challenges.
- Assists in the development, review, revision, and roll-out of country clinical procedures.
- Ensure documentation including logs and patients’ records are appropriately completed and archived.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Have full NMC registration with appropriate nursing qualifications.
- Previous clinical leadership experience in an outpatient haemodialysis setting
- Engaging communication skills and a friendly demeanour to successfully connect with a diverse team and patients.
- Lead by example style to encourage a value driven culture that brings the best out of everyone.
- Proactive and solution orientated approach to changing situations in a clinical environment.
- Exceptional organisation skills to manage an array of different tasks associated with running a clinic.
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development, ideally in Renal Care
What can you expect when you join?
- Salary depending upon experience.
- Monday – Saturday day shifts
- Commitment to your training and development
- 35 Days paid leave per years (including bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- An exciting, collaborative and driven multinational environment.
- Live our mission: To be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice
- Dedication, above all, to caring for our patients and teammates.