Renal services (UK) Ltd is looking for a Clinic Manager for their Dialysis Clinic in Hamilton, Leicester. Clinic Manager will be responsible for all clinical, operational and administrative tasks in the clinic by effective planning, executing, and coordinating all the day-to-day activities. The ideal candidate should be or willing to get registered as a Care Quality Commission (CQC) Registered Manager maintaining compliance with KLOE.
Main duties of the job
A Clinic Manager will be responsible for managing and leading a team of nurses and support staff in delivering a high standard of individualised patient care actively partaking in roles and responsibilities around quality improvement initiatives, staff development, facilities management, and business development.
Overview of your organisation
Renal Services (UK) Ltd is part of DaVita International one of the largest providers of kidney care services globally with 3100 clinics in 11 countries. We are an independent nurse led provider working in partnership with the NHS to deliver the highest level of care in state-of-the-art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
- To be responsible for the overall management and operations the unit;
- To be the Registered Manager with the Care Quality Commission ;
- To provide clinical leadership to the unit and act as an expert resource for all staff;
- To ensure that all quality, governance and regulatory systems and processes are effectively implemented and evaluated within the unit.
- You will be expected to work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team within the company and the external organisations/hospital Trusts.
- Act as a role model whilst working clinically alongside teammates, providing a high standard of patient care in line with the Renal Association guidelines, the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and Company Policies and Procedures
- Clinic maintenance and ensuring compliance at all times: CQC, health & safety, fire safety, accident/ complaints management etc.
- Drive quality improvement initiatives and staff development.
- Liaise closely with the referring Trust as directed by the Regional Manager.
- Client contact, developing positive relationships with these, and dealing or escalating promptly with any issues and complaints that arise.
- Completing induction and orientation for newly employed staff.
- Ensure timely submission and approval of reports
- Ensuring a smart, seamless patient journey and an inviting environment for clients through all touch points
- Ensuring effective and timely management of all enquiries.
- A NMC registered staff nurse with previous experience in outpatient haemodialysis setting working at a Senior position or Minimum of 3 years working within renal with evidence of Continual Professional Development.
- A qualification in renal nursing will be an added advantage.
- A good understanding of statutory policies such as H&S and CQC
- Proactive and solution orientated, with strong operational delivery skills.
- Excellent listening, communication and motivational skills.
What we offer
- competitive salaries depending upon experience
- No Night Shifts
- No work on Sunday’s
- Flexible timings
- Flexible Contracts
- Full training provided
- 35 Days paid leave per years (including bank holidays)
The Company is a Home Office `A’ rated sponsor
For an application pack please call 0207 581 3139 or email UK.Peopleservices@davita.com