At DaVita UK, we provide dialysis care for over 2,000 patients across England & Wales. We’re part of DaVita International who are focused on transforming care and improve quality of life for people receiving dialysis treatment globally.
We’re looking for a Clinic Administrator in our Dialysis Clinic at Collier’s wood. In DaVita, we champion a Community First, Company Second culture. As the Clinic Administrator, you’ll be part of a small team providing both clerical and administrative support to clinics and other departments, either as part of a team or individually with relevant IT and organisational skills.
Being a Clinic Administrator is a varied role encompassing all elements of running a clinic. You’ll be responsible for:
· To undertake patient referrals sensitively and empathetically, being able to communicate with a wide range of people.
· To provide telephone support for the team, dealing with both straightforward and complex enquires from a range of sources, including the clinical teams, patients, relatives, carers as well as GP and other healthcare professionals.
· Ensure messages are communicated accurately and dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner.
· To accurately input, update and retrieve data in a timely manner, using a variety of systems (electronic and paper based), including both patient/client records.
· Ensure information is held in a secure and confidential manner in line with data protection guidelines.
· Assist Patients into wheel chair during appointment.
· Dealing with telephone and email enquiries (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
· Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
· organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
· create and maintain filing and other office systems.
· liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
· order and maintain stationery and equipment
· organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
· Other administrative support requested from time to time.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
· Excellent communication & computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet etc)
· Friendly, outgoing, professional, and polite
· Strong attention to detail
What can you expect when you join?
· Monday – Saturday day shifts
· Commitment to your training and development
· A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter
· An exciting, collaborative and driven multinational environment
· Live our mission: To be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice
· Dedication, above all, to caring for our patients and teammates
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £21,450.00 per year