At DaVita UK, we provide dialysis care for over 2,000 patients across 26 clinics in the UK. We’re part of DaVita International who are focused on transforming care and improve quality of life for people receiving dialysis treatment globally. We are an independent nurse led provider working in partnership with the NHS to deliver the highest level of care in state-of-the-art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
We’re looking for a Clinic Administrator for our Dialysis Clinic in Coulsdon. In DaVita, we champion a Community First, Company Second culture. As the Clinic Administrator, you’ll be part of a small team providing both clerical and administrative support to clinics and other departments, either as part of a team or individually with relevant IT and organisational skills.
Being a Clinic Administrator is a varied role encompassing all elements of running a clinic. You’ll be responsible for:
· To undertake patient referrals sensitively and empathetically, being able to communicate with a wide range of people.
· To provide telephone support for the team, dealing with both straightforward and complex enquires from a range of sources, including the clinical teams, patients, relatives, carers as well as GP and other healthcare professionals.
· Ensure messages are communicated accurately and dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner.
· To accurately input, update and retrieve data in a timely manner, using a variety of systems (electronic and paper based), including both patient/client records.
· Ensure information is held in a secure and confidential manner in line with data protection guidelines.
· Dealing with telephone and email enquiries (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
· Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
· organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
· create and maintain filing and other office systems.
· liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
· order and maintain stationery and equipment
· organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
· Other administrative support requested from time to time.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
· Excellent communication & computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet etc)
· Friendly, outgoing, professional, and polite
· Strong attention to detail
What can you expect when you join?
· Salary depending upon experience
· Monday – Saturday day shifts
· Commitment to your training and development
· 27 Days paid leave per years (including bank holidays)
· Company Pension Scheme
· A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter
· An exciting, collaborative and driven multinational environment
· Live our mission: To be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice
· Dedication, above all, to caring for our patients and teammates
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent