Renal Services (UK) Ltd is part of DaVita International one of the largest providers of kidney care services globally with 3100 clinics in 11 countries.
We are an independent nurse led provider working in partnership with the NHS to deliver the highest level of care in state-of-the-art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
– Coding and entering invoices on Sage 200 (1000 – 1200 per month)
– Multi company invoicing
– Supplier statement reconciliations
– Obtain authorisation for invoice approval
– Reporting to the Finance Manager
– Paid hourly
– Interviews next week and start ASAP
Sage 200 experience is vital, as well as least 1 years accounts payable experience.
Will be conducting interviews next week to start ASAP.
Candidates applying must be immediately available or on a maximum of 1 weeks’ notice.
The role will be an ongoing temporary assignment with the potential to become permanent for the right fit candidate.
Salary: £12 – £13 per hour plus holiday pay
Closing Date: 07 July 2021