Renal Services is a fast-growing employer seeking talented professionals to join as an Healthcare Assistant. The Company is an independent provider of dialysis services working in partnership with the NHS and the private sector, to deliver the highest level of care in state of the art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
Years of Experience: Less than a year
- Work well within the team;
- Good communication skills;
- Efficient, hardworking and reliable.
The job will be a combination of clinical and domestic responsibilities, record keeping and stock control, other responsibilities include:
- Assist patients within the dialysis care setting, promoting safety, patient experience and comfort;
- Support nurses in identified areas of care;
- Maintain a clean and safe environment;
- Maintain housekeeping duties.
For further information please call 0207 581 3139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org