Free Blood Pressure Checks for World Kidney Day 20186th March, 2018
Renal Services is proud to be supporting the World Kidney Day. The company has taken up the opportunity to arrange free blood pressure checks at three locations across the UK:
– Havant in the Meridian Shopping Centre
– Barnstaple in the Green Lanes Shopping Centre
– Newark in Asda Supercentre
Renal Services is getting into the community and hopes to raise awareness of the importance of the kidneys, how people can look after themselves and reduce the risks of kidney disease. On the stand will be one of Renal Services trained nurses who will do the blood pressure checks and advise the public.
Did you know?
- Kidneys are essential to our health and one of the most important organs in the body
- High blood pressure accelerates kidney damage
- Diabetes and obesity can also increase the risk of developing the disease
- Around 3 million people in the UK are under threat of chronic kidney disease
- Kidney disease can affect anyone at any age
Meridian Shopping Centre – in the main square @ 9am – 5.30pm
Elm Lane, PO9 1UN
Green Lanes Shopping Centre – outside F Hinds store @ 9am – 5.30pm
40 Green Lanes, EX31 1UL
Asda Supercentre – near the entrance @ 10am – 4pm
Lombard Street, NG24 1XG
If you live in these areas, visit our stand and join us in celebrating the World Kidney Day 2018!